Born in Athens in 1956, he had his first drawing lessons with the engraver Vassilis Pantelakis (1973-1974). He studied painting at the Athens School of Fine Arts under Lefteris Kanakakis and George Mavroidis (1975-1981). He has organized seven solo exhibitions and has participated in many exhibitions with friends and colleagues and in events organised by the Chamber of Fine Arts of Greece (E.E.T.E.). He worked as a teacher of painting at the studio of Vasilis Pantelakis (1976-1977) and (1981-1982), at the Young Women's Christian Association of Athens (X.E.N.) (1983-1985), at the I.V.T. (I.E.K.) Egaleo (1992-1993), at the school of stained-glass of Nikea (1993-1995), at the painting school of the sculptor Nikos Stefos (1994-2000), at the Technological Educational Institute (T.E.I.) of Athens (2001-2002) and the Kalamata Municipal Organisation for Cultural Development (DEPAK) (2002-2005). He lives in Methoni, Messinia, Greece.
- 2007 Gavras Art Gallery, Athens, Greece
- 2005 His art studio, Greece
- 2001 Ekfrasi Gallery, Athens, Greece
- 1996 Art Space 24, Athens, Greece
- 1994 Chrysothemis Gallery, Athens, Greece
- 1989 AD Gallery, Athens, Greece
- 1987 AD Gallery, Athens, Greece